Education (2 design; black text)
1. Every home is a school. What do you teach?
2. If you think education is expensive, try ignorance.
Humor Style A (6 designs; purple text)
1. I may not always be right . . . But, I am NEVER wrong.
2. Men are like fine wine . . .They start out as grapes And it’s up to women to stomp them into something acceptable enough to have dinner with.
3. Dear IRS: I would like to cancel my subscription – Please remove my name from your mailing list.
4. BORN FREE—Now I’m expensive.
5. If love is blind, why is lingerie so popular?
6. If life gives you lemons, make lemonade,But if life gives you limes, make MARGARITAS.
Christmas (12 designs; various text colors)
1. Christmas gift suggestions: To your enemy, forgiveness. To an opponent, tolerance. To a friend, your heart. To a customer, service. To all, charity. To every child, a good example. To yourself, respect. (Oren Arnold)
2. Santa, I can explain!
3. Three Wise Women Would have . . . . .Asked for directions, Arrived on time, Helped deliver the baby, Cleaned the stable, Made a casserole, Brought practical gifts, And there would be peace on earth.
4. Santa, HELP ME!
5. The Supreme Court has ruled that they cannot have a nativity scene in Washington, D.C. This wasn't for any religious reasons. They couldn't find three wise men and a virgin. (Jay Leno)
6. You better watch out, you better not cry, you better not pout, I'm telling you why, Santa Claus is coming to town. He's making a list, he's checking it twice, he's gonna find out who's naughty or nice. Santa Claus is coming to town. He sees you when you're sleeping, he knows when you're awake, he know if you've been bad or good, so be good for goodness sakes. You better watch out, you better not cry, you better not pout, I'm telling you why, Santa Claus is coming to town. (Ogden Nash)
7. The best of all gifts around any Christmas tree: the presence of a happy family all wrapped up in each other. (Burton Hillis)
8. I heard the bells on Christmas Day Their old, familiar carols play, And wild and sweet the words repeat Of peace on earth, good-will to men! (Henry Wadsworth Longfellow)
9. Remember this December, That love weighs more than gold! (Josephine Dodge Daskam Bacon)
10. Christmas Magic Christmas waves a magic wand over this world and behold, everything is softer and more beautiful. (Norman Vincent Peale)
11. Bless us Lord, this Christmas, with quietness of mind; Teach us to be patient and always to be kind. (Helen Steiner Rice)
12. Yes, Santa Claus is real . . .There is a spirit illuminating the lights and sparkle . . .A quality that can be found under the whoosh of sleds and the memories of ornaments. There is an ineffable something that invites the imagination, Excites the child in each one and embodies the heart of giving Many name this spirit 'Santa'~And other just say love. (Mary Anne Radmacher)